It really Bugs Me - Part I & II

Started by Geir, April 23, 2009, 01:59:36 AM

Geir

It really Bugs Me (Part I&II)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I thought I could post a new version as a reply in my old post, but it seems like the upload option has been removed on replies  ??? ... anyway :

Quote from: launched on April 22, 2009, 05:03:10 PMI'm putting this in my phone alarm - Waaake up, sucka!!! :D :D :D

Mark
It sure woke me up  ;D

Anyway ... realizing I won't have any time to record part II in some days .... I found a piece I was planning to post on the thread "Post your Worst work" and decided to use it as part II because I was in a similar mood when I recorded that one. No synth, bass or drums used, just an angry guitar, a whammy pedal, BadHorsie and the MBR.

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

The Reverend 48

Geir you are one talented son of a gun....reminded me of Hendrix "Band of gypsy's era"...and I do not say that lightly 8) 8) 8) 8)

I have just listened again awesome the production is so good I'm digging my cans out
Geir you have got to make this a full song 8)

launched

This long version will be for the weekends when I absolutely have to get up!!

All kidding aside, it turned out well. The second part turned out well and the whole arrangement ended up pretty cool.

Pure wakeup music, though, brother! :D

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Migs

it is 1:04 am here

Now I think I need the day off work tomorrow.  This will take the world by storm and end the global financial crisis.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Kody

This is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have a badhorsie, this makes me wish I kept it!!  Too cool, G man!! I love it!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Jim1970

Holy Cow!!! that was F'in  Awesome.

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Wow love this tune and the guitar is rock,in. What is the scratching effect loved it!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

tafka

um can;t think of what to say here....can't think of a good enough superlitive.
its mindblowing on headphones.
it didn't blow my head off but it did put 3 inches on mu neck!!

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Ferryman

Oh very cool and now beyond mad. That's all just great stuff, really great guitar playing. I haven't listened to much Vai but I can hear some of him in there. Just love the rhythm-y stuff, very clever. This is pretty darned good, lots of awesome guitar players on here now!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

dragonshade

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 23, 2009, 12:19:35 PMThat's all just great stuff, really great guitar playing. I haven't listened to much Vai but I can hear some of him in there. Just love the rhythm-y stuff, very clever. This is pretty darned good, lots of awesome guitar players on here now!

Cheers,

Nigel

Second that. DAMN the talent around here is just sick.