I See You

Started by SE, April 22, 2009, 03:17:53 PM

SE

I_C_U_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Wrote and recorded this tonight wife out visiting her friend so got some free time tried to keep it as simple as I could to see where it would go. Sometimes you start with just one line and that,s what happened here.
recorder
Boss BR-80

upsetminded

The guitar intro rules.  Really catchy.  What effect is on the guitar?
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

Wiley

Very catchy lyrics!  I also like the guitar.  Great job!

Geir

Me like !!! Great guitar-sound/playing and that insistence in the melody/singing is really catchy !!

G
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

You should tell your wife to get out of the house more often!! (Just Kidding!!) I love spontaneous surprises like this - Plus, I don't mind playing with other people jamming and whatnot, but I kind of like to hang by myself when recording. Makes things come out better in my opinion.

I liked the song a lot - great playing, great sound!

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

A grand use of time!

Very Nice piece!

Reminds me of Metallica for some reason........ Same kind of atmospheric intro and melody as their softer stuff...... with some Scottish grit thrown in!

The only time I pick up the guitar is when the Evil Mrs Osckilo (Funny..... she seems to like this tag) isn't around.......
Can relate Bud!

Great post! 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SE

Thanks for the comments guys always good to get feedback it,s hard to be subjective when your the only to have heard your work,
Upsetmind I used the chorus effect on the on board mic for both vocal and guitar.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

This is a nice, tidy and VERY catchy song. It reminded me - a bit - of Echo and the Bunnymen... there's a slight Liverpool Beatles / The La's / Bunnymen 'jangle' about the guitar and your vocal delivery. Great work again, and I think this is all the better for being simple and direct.

Jim1970

Great work, Catchy tune!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Agree with what everyone else has said with one plus - I really like the bass. You've got a great sound recorded there, comes across really nicely on my Bose speakers.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR