The Nessie Friendship Song

Started by visiblemember, April 22, 2009, 11:35:32 AM

visiblemember

NSvocalsHIdrums
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is the Original that the kids practice with. These kids are only ten years old and German is their first language. A lot of the teachers would tell me that it is too difficult for them to learn. BS. I love my job. I get paid to play the guitar.  thousands of kids are singing this song now. Cool.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Satchwood

Soooo cooool!  Especially to have such a wonderful influence on the kids!  My son would love to have a teacher like you!  Heck, I would have loved to have a teacher like you!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

launched

This is cool. Never thought about teaching another language like this. I still remember "Eres Tu" or something like that back in High School Spanish class  :D

Like what you do,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

This is a great advertisement for the BR, and for the power of music generally. I really admire what you're doing. And thanks for sharing!  :)

ksauers

My wife is a elementary school teacher in the Baltimore, Maryland area, so you can tell your students that your song is being heard by teachers and student all over the world. I'll make sure she takes a copy in this week. They will love it!

visiblemember

This is a very cool site. I really appreciate the positive feedback from y'all. BTW, I do listen to y'all's music and it really is what gives me the 'go ahead' to do what I'm doing. Thank you thank you, Thom
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Jim1970

that was great!! Brings back memories of my kindergarden class way back in the early70's   Jim from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

dragonshade

Fantastic work with this. How about doing an entire children's album (CD)??