Arizona Day (original instrumental)

Started by Satchwood, April 21, 2009, 02:15:41 PM

Ferryman

Wow x2!!!!!!! No wonder your avatar is a swimming pool. That must be where you cool your fingers off after those blistering runs. Superb guitar skills and nice recording on the MBR as well. Great stuff, look forward to hearing more on here.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Thank you Nigel!  A very nice compliment - That will be my swimming pool some day - that will be my swimming pool some day - "loop and repeat after me..."
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Kody

Satch man, I really enjoyed this piece you've put together here....I can see why you got the nick-name....Did you get my Email??
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Satchwood

Hey thanks for the compliment Kody!  Satriani is my guitar hero...well one of them...  I did get your email...thanks...

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Jim1970

WOW you are Blazing the fret board. This is the level of lead playing I'm trying to stride for!!great job!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

dragonshade

Just listened again... (had to pick jaw up off floor yet again)

Satchwood

Thanks guys - I am truly humbled and honored to be able to post my stuff here and actually have fellow muscians take the time to listen!  So very cool!