Kody & Tony J aka: Witchita~ Blue on Black

Started by Kody, April 21, 2009, 01:39:28 PM

Bluesberry

This works perfectly.  The guitar compliments the vocal really nice.  Perfection all around.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

dragonshade

Great guys! Sounds incredible!!!
Yes, Kody.. one step closer, pls!

Glenn Mitchell

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

The Reverend 48

Great Stuff it's great partnership Hope you do more together!

Tony W

I've got a splitting headache, but when I saw this collaboration I just couldn't keep the earbuds from my ears. I'm so glad I listened to it. Do you mind if I put a copy in my "favorites" on my ipod?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

When you hook up guitar and vocal talent like this, it's obvious you're going to end up with something very special. In a word... WOW!!!!!!

upsetminded

Solid guys.  So solid.  I second the request for some Alice In Chains.  My favourite band and I can't play a note by them.
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

Ferryman

Great job guys, really glad to see you two collaborating. This just sounds so right. Can you do the same on Tony's recent original - that would be soooo cool!

This is very well produced as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Yeah Kody, let's hear some AIC - you definitely got the voice dude.
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Kody

Hey Satchwood, I sent you an email yesterday!! I found the addy in your profile....I've got a lot of songs I'm working on at the moment, but I'd love to cover some Chains with ya....
recorder
PreSonus Studio One