Gravity

Started by armeenis, March 26, 2016, 02:23:09 PM

bruno

Well I can confirm, downloaded and played along - and I can definitely hear guitars now :-). This is an awesome tune - love the intricate complexities in this! Great tune to play along with, and some serious whammy abuse!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Great tune,there are so many twists and turns in it I would think it would be hard to slot something in without ruining it.
Brilliant piece of writing.
Well done.

Jarle

I agree with previous posters, this doesn't need guitar. But it my ears I don't think it will ruin the trac either. This stands as it is, but I would love to hear what some of the talented guitarists on this site can come up with. Maybe some vocals too??   
recorder
Boss BR-800

Fabulous composition, beautiful textures. There are a few guitarists on site that are good enough to add a new dimension but does it need it? Maybe in the next movement. Respect.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Pine

I listened to this before and was sure i commented..but alas...NOT!

I thought this was a really creative and fun composition. So many cool twists and turns..

Loved the tonal variations and the drum programming was impressive. Well mixed and produced.

As for guitar, i agree with Bruno..a doubling on lines would sound cool panned apart in the stereo field...but the song also stands well just as it is. Nice one!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

armeenis

The track already has some guitar simulation here and there. It would probably sound better with a real guitar replacing the stuff I already have on there. I do hear some lead parts. Hopefully it wouldn't make the track sound too thick or busy.

Thank you for the comments guys!

alfstone

IMO a guitar (or anything else) here could make only damage to the composition.

Bravo!
Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Diego Ayala

Very excellent tune ~ downloaded it for further listening ~ thanks for sharing!

Lurker

This is a beautiful piece.  There is an urgent movement that feels like it's taking you somewhere.  I like where it takes me.  It is not simple.  I like that.

As for adding a guitar, it depends on what the guitarist does with it.  I'm a vocalist.  This piece does not need a vocal.