Get Smart

Started by Blooby, April 20, 2009, 08:55:57 PM

SE

What can I say about this track, fantastic from start to finish great playing and imagination. Hope your mum,s  better soon.
recorder
Boss BR-80

tafka

bags of energy here. excellent guitar and the Korg thing that i can't pronounce.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Satchwood

Very nice sounding synth and very excellent guitar solo work!  Wow, great job!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

Very, Very, Very Good!

This piece of music put me somewhere else whilst I was listening to it (a good place).
When it came to an end I had to snap my self out of it's spell.

Your Kaossilator was speaking to me....
It said "It's only money! Spend it on me! I can be so good for you!"

Great post! 8)

I pray your ma get's better.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

WOW  This was really interesting.  I really enjoyed it. All 3 parts.  It amazes me how so many of you come up with such interesting ideas.

Blooby

Thank you, all, for your kind words and support.

I have to snicker a tad when some of you folks say I am skilled with the Kaossilator.  For those of you you not in the know, you dial up a sound (I added some overdrive in the BR), choose a key and scale, and then move your finger around a touch pad. When something gets recorded I enjoy, I tend to think, "Phew, that was a lucky accident," instead of, "I AM THE RICK WAKEMAN OF THE KAOSSILATOR!!! (although I think this shirt should be made available for purchase)."  On the other hand, if I record something I don't like on the Kaossilator as opposed to the guitar, I don't experience excessive self-loathing and scare my cats with bouts of yelling at my fumbly, incompetent hands.

I may exaggerate, but you get the idea.

For those of you on the fence getting one, they are cool, but there is not an abundance of usable sounds.

Peace.

Blooby

Bluesberry

Quote from: Blooby on April 22, 2009, 04:36:56 AMFor those of you on the fence getting one, they are cool, but there is not an abundance of usable sounds.
I feel the same way about the thing.  For the price there is not a lot os usable sounds.  I think I would have been better off getting one of those nice small Korg Keyboard thingys and learning how to play that.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

wow. i want me one of them wee boxes, great playing. im playing catch up trying to hear all the posts ive missed, gonna take a while so many great tunes not enough time.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

T.C. Elliott

Sounds friggin great either way. (I actually bought the app iKaossilator) but I can't do any cool things like you did here. And I've had it forever.
I'm really digging the guitars here. That's some cool ass shit, right there.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website