Trygves Django

Started by Geir, April 20, 2009, 02:40:42 PM

Ferryman

Quote from: Geir on April 21, 2009, 07:58:58 AMAnyone with a kaossilator ? (BB? Nigel? ...) or a smooth synthSax (PJ?) or maybe some vox ??
Actually I was thinking while this was playing that perhaps I should try to do a Stephane Grapelli with the violin sound on the Kaossilator. I might have a play over the weekend if I get time....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 22, 2009, 04:49:49 PM
Quote from: Geir on April 21, 2009, 07:58:58 AMAnyone with a kaossilator ? (BB? Nigel? ...) or a smooth synthSax (PJ?) or maybe some vox ??
Actually I was thinking while this was playing that perhaps I should try to do a Stephane Grapelli with the violin sound on the Kaossilator. I might have a play over the weekend if I get time....

Cheers,

Nigel
Aaahhh YES Nigel !!!! do that !! Can't wait to hear it !!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Django Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Satchwood

Very talented guitar work Geir! 

So mind expanding to hear all the different styles on this forum.
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Flash Harry

What great fun. It's good to hear styles you wouldn't usually listen to. I wish I was skilled enough to play something like this.

Good post Geir.  Great fun indeed.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

Quote from: Geir on April 22, 2009, 05:37:20 PMAaahhh YES Nigel !!!! do that !! Can't wait to hear it !!!
G.

Sadly it's a no. There's only one string sound and it's a kind of double string effect with a decidedly minor feel to it. Certainly couldn't do a Stephane Grapelli with it. However, the good thing about this site is that I enjoyed your track and it prompted me to listen to some Hot Club and watch some vids on YouTube. Haven't done that for ages.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Bump... great one Geir.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Speed Demon

To put it in a simple sentence: This is pure ear candy. A delight to listen to.
Already on my iPod

Very well done!

Gene

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Oldrottenhead

great bump  how did i miss this
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

What scale and key would this be in G?

My "violin" wants to know...... :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy