Angela (an original)

Started by BossMicroBRew, April 20, 2009, 11:33:18 AM

Bluesberry

Now thats what we are talking about BMB.  Really super song, and what guitar playing, really great.  I am really glad to have listened to an original song of yours, it is killer.  How about another.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Glenn Mitchell

Hot stuff! Loved it. Good mix and dynamix
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

BossMicroBRew

Thanks for the listen, everyone! :) Your music and words serve as my inspiration; keeping me neck-deep in the MicroBR. Took forever to get my crap in order to finally post this. Great to know toes were tapping and volume knobs were set on 11. Keep rockin'. AC

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 20, 2009, 04:29:26 PMAltho just thought - some harmony vox would just push it to 11.....
Nigel, excellent idea. Will definitely try this as I continue to tinker with it. Many thanks!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Blooby

Wow, that kicks total ass (I must be impressed as I never say that).  Hook after hook in it.

It's great as it is, but I hear some simple, chugging bass (but maybe coming in a little late at :29).

Peace.

Blooby

Greeny

Real classic rock! Makes me want to drive very fast through a city at night! And that's one killer solo. Everything about this is mighty fine... vocals, guitar, bass, production. SUPERB.

It reminded me - lyrically - of 'Hot Blooded' by Foreigner, but in reverse, lol

The Reverend 48

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: Blooby on April 20, 2009, 09:19:42 PMWow, that kicks total ass (I must be impressed as I never say that).
Glad to see some cussing! Can't rock without a least a little of that, right?! Thanks, Blooby!

Quote from: Greeny on April 21, 2009, 07:13:14 AMIt reminded me - lyrically - of 'Hot Blooded' by Foreigner, but in reverse, lol
Funny you should mention that. A friend of mine and I wrote a parody of this song about 4 years ago...completely inappropriate for the forum, though, or any forum really.  :o :D So, just imagine for now. Thanks for tuning in!! I appreciate the listen.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

dragonshade

DAMN good rocking song!! Great hooks, great flow, great chord changes, great SOLO!!, all of it. Very VERY very good!!! Played live this original would get a crowd up and moving!! (and some new groupies to the stage ;) :D)

OsCKilO

This is great!

A recipe for producing a great rock song must have been followed.......

Ingredients:-
A massive handful of originality .......
A large cup of great lyrics and killer leads......
Three to four measures of catchiness.....
A good dash of sound song structure......

Cooked to perfection production wise!

That's one tasty Track.......... 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

ksauers

I love this song! It reminds me a little of Green Day. You got that Punk Rock feel with great lyrics on top!