Angela (an original)

Started by BossMicroBRew, April 20, 2009, 11:33:18 AM

BossMicroBRew

Angela128
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This song is like the ex-girlfriend that won't go away. I've been tinkering with the music FOREVER and finally wrote and recorded the vox last week. It comes in many different versions and this is the version in its most recent form. The BR drum track I spliced together a few months ago. I had to degrade the mp3 a little to fit it all on here. Hope you enjoy!!

Angela
Music and lyrics by Andrew Clem

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Kody

Good work, Andrew....I'm very proud of you man!! You've really got a good one here!! Excellent guitar work, excellent vocals, excellent production~ And oh....you made this from scratch on a 3x5 piece of plastic!!! F***ing great job!!!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Satchwood

Very nicely done!  Great vocals and guitar hooks - catchy tune!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

tafka

AC how ever long it took it was well worth the wait.
great song and a whopper of a solo .....bloody brilliant!!!!!
this needs to be played LOUD

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Geir

RRRRRRROOOOOCKnnnnnnnRRROOOOOOLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried many times to write this song!!!  I have never even got close to this !!!
This is van Halen on rythm and Angus on the lead. Do we love it ??

YES YES YES !!!!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Great rock tune love it got to agree with Geir can here Angus on that guitar right up my street well played.
recorder
Boss BR-80

tafka

i got a set of Harmon Kardon sound sticks II attached to my pc
did not get a knock on the door , so no complaints about the music.
eff um if they did ......this is CLASS
Rock 'n Rock AC

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

launched

This must have just posted after I headed out the door - would have been nice to drive down the road with this.  ;D Polished and professional sounding - love the vox and background git. The lead shows your talent as well. Sweet, really sweet, man!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Wiley

wow this rocks.  This might be one of my favorite of yours.  Had my foot tapping.

Ferryman

Bloomin excellent! This just grabbed me by the throat from the first drum break. Drums are excellent, great programming, the whole thing is a killer. The guitar parts are great, rocky but with a nice bit of subtlety in they way the play off each other. Great solo as well. I definitely enjoyed, nothing I'd change about this. Altho just thought - some harmony vox would just push it to 11.....

This site just gets better and better!!!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR