Guitar Mod Question

Started by upsetminded, April 20, 2009, 11:12:39 AM

StevieM

Ok Kody, will do. You've probably been looking at schematic diagrams? I can't understand those too well either, I need pictures or drawings telling me which wire goes where ;D
It'll probably be a couple of weeks before I'll be wiring it up, in the meantime, if you want to do yours quicker, let me know what you've got and where you want them, I'll try to do a simple diagram for it.
Cheers.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Kody on April 21, 2009, 08:57:26 PMHey Steve M, I'd love for you to post some pictures of your next wiring project!  I have an old Jackson (my first guitar) torn apart...

The thing is: I have a 5-way switch that I need to wire-up to 2 humbuckers and 1 single coil....I bought new capacitators and a tone pot....It's in pieces, man...I'd really love to get her going again.  I've looked at wiring schemes on the internet, but they're harder to understand than the Old Testement in Latin....I don't have any wiring yet either....I should probably go to StewMac.

Kody I have emailed you some simple easy wiring diagrams....
If anybody else wants them pm me with your email and I'll fire them off