"Bloody Well Right" by Supertramp - Live at the local pub w/Lurker on Vocals

Started by Blooby, March 03, 2016, 04:26:36 PM

Blooby

Quote from: Boognish on March 03, 2016, 08:14:35 PMhow are you looping the ending live? pedal?

It's my Boss RC-20. The loop was done on the fly (I will sometimes look over to John and say, "I feel like taking a solo"), but I edited out a few seconds where I'm setting up the loop, the reason being just to help the flow of the recording a tad.

Thanks for the comments.

Blooby

Lurker

Quote from: Blooby on March 05, 2016, 01:33:52 PM
Quote from: Boognish on March 03, 2016, 08:14:35 PMhow are you looping the ending live? pedal?

The loop was done on the fly (I will sometimes look over to John and say, "I feel like taking a solo"), but I edited out a few seconds where I'm setting up the loop, the reason being just to help the flow of the recording a tad.

Yeah, during those "few seconds" I left the stage, went to the loo, stood in line, got a beer, chatted with a few members of the audience, designed and constructed a bridge spanning the Gulf of Mexico from Cedar Key to Galveston (after getting all of the necessary permits of course), and then I ....

bruno

I thought I commented the other day. Really enjoyed this, bloody great this is  ;D Seriously though, you guys are great live - and such a range of songs. Brilliant.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Pine

I never was wild about this song, but i can honestly say i enjoyed this version more than the huge production of the Tramps version. It's clean, stripped down, and HONEST. Great solid playing...loved the lead...and the vox are stellar. At times, the vocal phrasing reminds me a bit of Ozzy for some reason. Anyway, it's great take and a fine effort.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Redler

Not familiar with the original, but I like your live performance!

The guitar sounds like a dream  - clean and bright tone! Excellent singing as well!

With mixer and MBR - this is very professional recording! Just great!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Brilliant.

Quality. That is some performance. Flawless guitar, on the money. And those vocals... brilliant.

That was live... wow...!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand