Post your ailments!

Started by jackofall, April 20, 2009, 07:06:48 AM

Farmjazz

I've been watching a video called Touch the Sound - a Sound Journey with Evelyn Glennie. She's a Scottish percussionist who went deaf at around 8 yrs. old. Amazing.

Here's her website: http://www.evelyn.co.uk/homepage.htm

Flash Harry

Quote from: Farmjazz on April 27, 2009, 09:46:56 AMI've been watching a video called Touch the Sound - a Sound Journey with Evelyn Glennie. She's a Scottish percussionist who went deaf at around 8 yrs. old. Amazing.

Here's her website: http://www.evelyn.co.uk/homepage.htm

Ah yes, she is quite special.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 26, 2009, 05:56:33 AMI'm bald. It's really debilitating.

I can't face going into a hardressers shop. I can't buy shampoo. Gell is a no-no. I can't headbang. I have to wear a hat in the sun. People point at me and say 'Hey isn't that bald bloke off microrecorders?'

Hey, aren't you that bald bloke off Microrecorders?

Look at it this way, you may have the hairstyle of Buster Bloodvessel, but at least you don't have the rest of him.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

QuoteLook at it this way, you may have the hairstyle of Buster Bloodvessel, but at least you don't have the rest of him.....
but he does lmao.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 27, 2009, 03:39:13 PM
QuoteLook at it this way, you may have the hairstyle of Buster Bloodvessel, but at least you don't have the rest of him.....
but he does lmao.

Oh dear. Surely this can't be true Flash........

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

That's the new look svelte Buster, not the original 'full fat' Buster.

Lip-Up Fatty.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

3guitarsEddy

Hey Flash harry, here I am 1 year off retirement and my barber keeps asking me where am I getting all this hair from. But apart from that cant grumble I'm only taking about a dozen pills a day. Got rid of the rest.

Regards

Eddy

Kody

At first when I read this post, I wrote down all the negative effects drug abuse has caused me....I removed my first post...I don't know how many kids read this stuff~ But truly if a kid new what damage I've had done to me because of drugs maybe they wouldn't use drugs in the future...I know I'll never touch the stuff again!!

I do have one major ailment I'd like to share~ I have 4 fake teeth that are connected to a plate that covers most of the roof of my mouth...This makes it a PAIN in the ass to sing like I used to...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Migs

Quote from: Kody on April 29, 2009, 09:39:34 PMa plate that covers most of the roof of my mouth...This makes it a PAIN in the ass to sing like I used to...

jeebus Kody.  You were better before?  Dude you are a freak.  I think I wrote a post about you having empathy or understanding what you are singing about which gives your stuff a certain quality.  Maybe this explains why.  Whatever has gone on, we on the other side of the internet are so much richer for you being here.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Kody

QuoteI think I wrote a post about you having empathy.....

Man, I just gotta say Empathy was the name of my old band.  And thank you for making my day!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One