Post your ailments!

Started by jackofall, April 20, 2009, 07:06:48 AM

StevieM

Yeh, but he's not too bad a player to start with ;)
C'mon, I've got to have SOME sort of excuse ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

jackofall

The latest news is that stem cell therapy will soon be helping the blind. I hope deafness might be next. Eventually they will be able to replace any worn out or broken part and we'll never die! I can't work out how to replace a worn out brain though without losing yourself in the process....
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

marcus_gloom

i feel my finger becoming stiffer as the years go by, and im thirty.

my gosh, i wonder what will happen to my fingers in ten years time.

Migs

Hey, I just got myself a new one or two.  Fell down a flight of stairs and busted a couple of ribs.  Then *only* up side to this, the nurses at hospital were pretty.  Wouldn't recommend it just for that though.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

henry b

I,ve got Post Polio Syndrome, only affects my right leg  , so can still get on with it. ;)

Flash Harry

I'm bald. It's really debilitating.

I can't face going into a hardressers shop. I can't buy shampoo. Gell is a no-no. I can't headbang. I have to wear a hat in the sun. People point at me and say 'Hey isn't that bald bloke off microrecorders?'

It's simply awful.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Tony

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 26, 2009, 05:56:33 AMI'm bald. It's really debilitating.

I can't face going into a hardressers shop. I can't buy shampoo. Gell is a no-no. I can't headbang. I have to wear a hat in the sun. People point at me and say 'Hey isn't that bald bloke off microrecorders?'

It's simply awful.

Aaahhh!  I finally get it.  That's why you are the eggman.  Nothing to do with the Beatles. 

Bald, phew! And you shared.

SE

Exceptionally funny FH you had me laughing out loud!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

teeth and hair... I'm watching them both go with age. Apart from that (and a touch of arthritis in my fretting fingers, a malfunctioning liver, glasses, terrible mood swings, aching joints etc etc), I'm in real good shape  :D :D :D

Oldrottenhead

i had a dodgy tapas last night, phoned in my first sicky in a long time, being at my pc is the furthest ive been away from my bathroom all morning. oooooooooooo gotta run.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann