The Raven's Dream

Started by Pine, March 02, 2016, 07:40:05 PM

Johnny Robbo

Beautiful, and tranquil then it kicks up a gear. Strong melody and I love that "Enio Morricone" style guitar. Really top-notch stuff. Absolutely loved it!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Mike_S

This is brilliant... original, quirky and... well, just creative and lovely.

DON'T SELL YOUR GEAR... EVER.

I had the thought this very day myself to stop doing tracks (fleetingly I must add), and i though f**k that. While I have the strength to pick up a guitar, and even if no one listens it means something to me, in a world that is increasingly meaningless and mad.

This is brilliant mate.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pine

hey John....good to see ya here Mr Guitarslinger. Hope things in your life have smoothed out...they always do sooner or later. Glad ya liked my little "Morricone" expedition. I always liked that stuff too..and after living in Arizona for 6 months back in the early 80's, i had the great visuals to go along with it. I decided to take my best shot at a Morricone style soundtrack just before i stopped posting here over  a year ago. Not sure if you ever heard it but if ya have a chance, check it out since you like that stuff. It was a one time shot and my best effort. It was my second last post and called "Lone Rider".

songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=22326

Thanks SE..i liked your adjectives! Your comment sounded heartfelt and i can assure you that, at this point, i have no intention of selling anything unless it is as Bruno suggested...to buy more gear!

cheers guys  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200

chapperz66

Great piece of music, Pine.  Best wishes with your health. 

I think it was you that first pointed me at this place. 

Paul

Groundy

OTD Bump,
Top class Pine...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Pine

Thanks so much Alex. I really enjoyed doing this tune. Sometimes songs just flow along thru the recording process... which isn't often the case for me. Usually, by the time I actually finish a song, i'm so sick of it that I don't care if I ever hear it again! Hope all is well with you over there 'cross the ol' pond.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Hook

What a fantastic bump, love this recording so very well done.rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

I just listened to this incredible creation by Pine in the 2016 Sampler jukebox...wow! I just had to bump it. Exceptional music Charlie!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?