Mr Bud

Started by MrBud, February 25, 2016, 09:05:35 PM

MrBud

In a bakers home 4
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey all,,Hope is well. I've been pretty busy lately,but managed to fit it  a few hours to finally set "In a Baker's Home" in true studio fashion,,about 87% ? finished,and rec'd rough mix tonight,,and was psyched to get something out there,,,,Your opinions i always value,hope you enjoy!
Mr Bud
Up And Adam

Groundy

Nice one Mr Bud.
Puts me in mind of the Kinks Style,
well done......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

chapperz66

A very good song.  The strpped back arrangement is fine, but I always like to hear a big production too!  If you add more keep us in the loop.

Paul

kenny mac

This has a very 60s feel to it.
Nice the way it changes direction and speeds up .
Cool song,love the harmonies.

MrBud

Yes,agreed,after having captured the foundation of the song,then,adding in guitar [for a bit of bite] strings,organ,additional percussion, and finally refining the "feel" that i'm after [in the next day or two] i'm pretty confident it's gonna sail well,Also what i'm looking to add,is a flavor of French style accordion, to weave into the song [in a subtle way] First time writing specific to an event,[the attack in Paris] and want to get it right---Out of respect to those families affected-  Wish me luck! And thank's very much for the feed back...Will post full production very soon :]
Peace,
George
Up And Adam