Checking in 2016 (With new band)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, February 21, 2016, 04:01:06 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Hey all just popping in to say hi.... I stop in and listen still when I get a chance.... Glad to see this place is still alive and kicking.... The music this site produces is AMAZING!!!.... I miss y'all in a cyber kinda way.... I've been staying really bizzy.... Got a new band here in Colorado.... We are doing well... But just getting started.... We have a little lady named Gaby that is an "Out OF THIS WORLD" singer/ Songwriter.... I'll point her in this direction.... I've been telling her about the site and how much fun I had creating music with all of you... If you get a chance check us out we were ranked @ #5 last time I checked....https://www.reverbnation.com/urusairock
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Flash Harry

Woah! Where have you been?

Glad to hear you're still rocking in the free world.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Farrell Jackson

Hi Tod! The band sounds great!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

Congrats on the band. That is awesome.

Blooby

Lurker

I just listened to a few of the tunes from your new band.  You guys sound very very good.  Congratulations and ROCK ON!

Hook

Good to hear from you RTT, the band does sound rockin. How did you guys record your tracks you have posted, pretty feckin awesome. Are you left handed or is the panning off, I swear the hi hat is coming at me from the right on "Nothing Else Than Memories". Good sound, I assume you have your kit set up somewhere and we can expect some drum tracks any minute now ;D
Rock on brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

band sounding fab Tod, drummers not too bad either  ;D ;D ;D.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Glad to hear you're still playing and enjoying the challenge of a new band.  Sounding good.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

cuthbert

Hey, congrats to you and the new band, RTT! Hope to see you around these parts more.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

kenny mac

Brilliant to hear from you Tod,I actually shared some of your stuff on my Facebook page,I was pretty impressed.
Hope you send in some new stuff,keep Rocking.