Recording:- "Head-on"

Started by OsCKilO, April 18, 2009, 06:54:21 PM

OsCKilO

Not mind altering....

Just a stop taking the crap vibe!

Like Greeny an the napoleon post (absolutely brilliant I must add!), I had a S**t week. Wrote it in 30 Mins and finished the production with Kai in 3 hrs!

Started off with an angry riff and kept recording till the anger had gone!

Love Music! Better than Prozac! 
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Very nice indeed and doesn't sound like a 3hr 30 minute job! Great feel to it, kind of ambient/trippy and certainly started my day on a chilled out note. Very much enjoting the material you two are producing.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Nice work... otherwordly and ethereal tones, and VERY good production. You guys are producing some real quality work. And yes... music is the best therapy going  ;)

Satchwood

See it was kinda mind altering (in a good way) - you started off with an angry riff and kept recording till the anger had gone - altered state occurance - very theraputical!  Cool tune, now we all can reap the benefits of your hard work!  It helped me chill as well...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

Quote from: Satchwood on April 21, 2009, 01:36:50 PMSee it was kinda mind altering (in a good way) - you started off with an angry riff and kept recording till the anger had gone - altered state occurance - very theraputical! 

Thanks Satchwood.  See your point now......Deep 'n' True.......

Glad it helped you Chill!  ;D

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 20, 2009, 11:18:00 PMVery nice indeed and doesn't sound like a 3hr 30 minute job! 

Thanks Nigel. 3hrs 30mis was all the time the Evil Mrs Osckilo  Allowed us before she locked me under the stairs for the night.  :D

Unicordia was Captivating and so dynamic.

I was in Denmark street/"Tin Pan alley" today Eyeing up a  Kaossilator. They are so addictive and feel really organic to use ... There must be subliminal messages in the tones or something saying "Buy me....Buy me" Now that's what I call mind altering!

Sounded great on your production.

Quote from: Greeny on April 21, 2009, 07:07:07 AMNice work... otherwordly and ethereal tones, and VERY good production. You guys are producing some real quality work. And yes... music is the best therapy going  ;)

Thanks Greeny
Was blown away by Napoleon.

Cheers for the thumbs up on the production side. Your seal of approval means alot to us. 

Thanks again all

T (Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SE

Great tune love that acoustic and the haunting vocal it,s really got a groove going on.
recorder
Boss BR-80

BossMicroBRew

T,

--> Magnificent. Those "Hey" vox remind me of some of Robert Plant's vocal experiments. Really cool piece of work you produced here. That synth mixed with the guitar is actually sort of calming to me. Throw in the vox and mellowed out. Great job on this.

A
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

OsCKilO

Cheers guys

Quote from: BossMicroBRew on April 21, 2009, 05:33:00 PMvox remind me of some of Robert Plant's vocal experiments.

Didn't know who he was, and it only just clicked as to who he is when I Googled his name........Thank you......our first Led Zep comparison!.....of sorts...

Is there a link to the stuff you are talking about

Quote from: side effect on April 21, 2009, 04:30:27 PMGreat tune love that acoustic and the haunting vocal.

To speak off haunting vocals we must refer to TomH86......

That's spooky!

How does he do it?

We think that he is a Ghost caught in the web, and what you hear on his posts is actually EVP Electronic Voice Phenomenon (White noise style).

Thanks again

T (osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR