"Bar rock loop" A Geir original looper jam

Started by Geir, January 11, 2016, 07:56:15 PM

Redler

Very warm and nice feel by the Baroque orchestra :) . I wish the song would be longer! I'm looking forward to hear more!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

If it's not baroque...
Great stuff brother!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Geir

Thanx guys and gal !!

I really need to get my mojo back !!

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 12, 2016, 03:35:17 PMThanks Geir, now I have to check this app out.............and what is this sorcery you speak of, upload from iOS....I am interested.......how does it work.........it sounds too good to be true.
Yes I thought so too.

Well the song was played and recorded on my iPhone 6+ as my iPad3 is struggling with multiple apps (I really need to get an iPad pro ;D )

iSymphonic is an amazing app (as are all the Crudebyte apps, CMP Grand piano, Oriental Strings, Heavy Brass and iCathedral .... there's a bundle that will save you some bucks). Not the cheapest apps and the patch I used is from a 9$ IAP, but well worth it.

I had to trasfer my finished wave-file to my iPad as the only wav to mp3 converter tool I have is my mastering apps "Audio mastering" and "Final touch". I used Final touch this time.

To upload from iOS you'll need either Dropbox or AudioShare. AudioShare is what I used as DropBox failed on me here. AudioShare is also a must have app as it allows you to transfer audio/midi files between iOS apps.  To upload a file you just click the "Choose file" button, as you would on a computer. Choose "AudioShare" and pick the file there.

I'll make a more detailed description if anyone needs it.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Geir on January 15, 2016, 05:02:13 PMiSymphonic is an amazing app (as are all the Crudebyte apps,

They make an iOS version of the JACK Audio Connection Kit (recursive acronym 8)).

http://crudebyte.com/jack-ios/

This would have been a fantastic tool for iOS musicians. Unfortunately, Apple killed it on iOS 7 and higher, so it looks like the project has been abandoned. What a shame.

http://crudebyte.com/jack-ios/ios7/

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Kenneth

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

SwanSong

Simply beautiful sound very Baroque great job
cheers NEIL !

Blooby

Quote from: Hook on January 14, 2016, 03:15:04 AMIf it's not baroque...

It was so bad, I loved it.

Great sounds. I'm not sure I'm understanding what is going on here, but it sounds great. Loving the counterpoint in there.

Blooby