recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

The Reverend 48

Really great song Excellent lets hear more

Guys, thanks loads for the compliments! Deeply appreciate all the kind words. I'm actually still learning the full capacity in which the MBR can do, but I'm enjoying the process definitely. I generally use the MBR to record down scratch ideas to present to my band. But this is the first time I tried to utilize it into a broader scope. Glad you guys like the tune! I've heard some amazing stuff you guys posted on here too and it's always great to hear awesome stuff recorded  through the MBR. I'll definitely post more stuff here soon! ;)

Geir

Quote from: ossuarism on April 18, 2009, 06:06:45 AMI’ll definitely post more stuff here soon! ;)
I, for one, am surely looking forward to hear it!!!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Excellent!!! Great song, very good arrangement and production - you've created a very "majestic" wall of guitars that really gives this number a big feel. I felt the vox were a little low, only because you have some great harmonies in there and if they were a bit more prominent it would really build the power of this. But that's only a minor point. Keep working with the MBR, I look forward to hearing more of your stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

dragonshade

WOW

Halfway through it hit me... this (song and your voice/vocal style) reminds me of the fantastically awesome singer from Greenday. Very very VERY good.

Greeny

I'm blown away. This is a really powerful and catchy pop masterpiece. I loved it right from the opening riffs, and it just gets better and better. Great vocals and harmonies. You're going to go places with stuff like this!

Oldrottenhead

i second what greeny just said.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann