Alesis Sample Pad - $99 sale at Sweetwater

Started by Blooby, January 05, 2016, 06:24:30 PM

Blooby

Back in semi-lurk mode now that I'm back in the mines, but I just saw this and wanted to share. I should state that I don't own this, so this isn't any sort of endorsement. Looks awful cool, though, and Sweetwater has it for 50% off right now.

The Alesis Samplad has four velocity-sensitive pads and 25 drum sounds, but it also comes with an SD card slot, so you can load your own drums sounds OR samples. I could load my crickets sounds for the aggressive apathy that greets the end of some of our songs performed live. Might be cool to load conga or bongo sounds and loop them for a tune, etc.

Peace.

Blooby

The Alesis SamplePad lets you expand your percussion rig with your own unique sampled sounds. You get 25 built-in percussion and electronic drum sounds, and you can load your own sounds from a standard SD card onto the four velocity-sensitive pads. You can also add an external trigger or switch pedal. Finding the sound you're looking for is as simple as hitting the pad you want to change and dialing in the sound you want. The SamplePad will easily mount on any snare stand or drum rack for easy integration into your setup. Give your kit a little extra something with the Alesis SamplePad.

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600