bad day at work!

Started by Hook, December 29, 2015, 07:38:42 PM

Hook

Got to my gig this morning, set up and promptly (somehow???) Blew out at least one of the speakers in my Fishman tower. Horrible static/pops/cracks through the whole show. Pop a string on the first song and a kids hit me right in the face about 30 min. Into my 45min. Show. Not usually that much excitement in my morning.
Regardless, I have a gig on new years eve and need a PA. I've always wanted a back up pa so I picked this up for $300. Not exactly what I wanted to spend money on but oh well. I had also agreed to buy a Epiphone Mandobird off craigslist.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Man, very sorry to hear. At least you have slaked your gear lust for the nanosecond.

Blooby

bruno

oh no - is the fishman able to be repaired?
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

Quote from: bruno on December 30, 2015, 04:39:48 AMoh no - is the fishman able to be repaired?
B
I hope so, I'll drop it off next week at Diversified Audio in Tampa and we'll see. This one I got is a Kohlt  , sorry but the blurry pics, is 200 watts, 6 channel with built in reverb. 2 massive speakers ( in my broken back opinion). I'm planning on just running one speaker for my gig, any issues with that?
I like having a back up that I could run a duo or even a trio through if needed but I really wanted it to be a bose tower...oh well.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely