Where did Greeny go?

Started by Bro, April 16, 2009, 11:23:18 AM

Greeny

Quote from: Geir on September 20, 2009, 03:21:11 PMGood to hear from you Tim, and that you've got your mojo back !!! Great new song you've posted too !!!

There IS a whole lot of new people. Good people from all over the world ....

take care!

Thanks! And thanks for the birthday message you sent. That's a great new icon picture!

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThat's a great new icon picture!
the great viking did it for my daughter jenna's viking project at school, her teacher  dribbled when she saw it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

LOL ... glad to be of service ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Quote from: Greeny on September 20, 2009, 11:22:13 AM...I have been going nuts (and I mean NUTS) from giving up cigarettes 8 days ago...

I did that deed about 6 years ago - It's torture, but well worth it if you can pull through. Do whatever you can to keep away from those nastysticks - The biggest killer on the planet. Go Tim!! Just watch the scales - I swear there's two of me now...

Great to hear from you!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Quote from: launched on September 22, 2009, 03:24:41 PM
Quote from: Greeny on September 20, 2009, 11:22:13 AM...I have been going nuts (and I mean NUTS) from giving up cigarettes 8 days ago...

I did that deed about 6 years ago - It's torture, but well worth it if you can pull through. Do whatever you can to keep away from those nastysticks - The biggest killer on the planet. Go Tim!! Just watch the scales - I swear there's two of me now...

Great to hear from you!!

Mark

It's been hard, but the money side of it alone makes it a worthwhile thing to do. If I can get a job, the savings are worth a new telecaster! Oh yeah... and it might save me from a premature death too if I'm lucky, lol.

I know what you're saying on the eating front... I'm having to be quite strict with myself!

Oldrottenhead

fags, sweets, grub and booze are all good for you, in moderation of course, they've no done me any harm

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Quote from: Greeny on September 22, 2009, 03:39:42 PM...the savings are worth a new telecaster! Oh yeah... and it might save me from a premature death too if I'm lucky, lol...

Quitting smoking in guitar terms is a great way of looking at it!! Wish I'd have thought of it that way - I would have a Tele with a triple rec Mesa Boogie and a genuine Dunlop Cry Baby  :D

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 22, 2009, 03:54:31 PMfags, sweets, grub and booze are all good for you, in moderation of course, they've no done me any harm

Jim - Is this you before you cleaned up??!?!  :D :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Quote from: Geir on September 22, 2009, 06:02:11 PM.... or after ???

Maybe after you swatted him as the masked acoustic man!!  :D :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

64Guitars