OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Sorry....

In my haste to leave I dropped a set of.......

Oh....

There they are......

Quote from: osckilo on September 05, 2009, 05:52:53 AM

I'll just get these ...........

I'll be going again then................
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: Satchwood on September 04, 2009, 02:12:19 PMI think Greeny disappeared again.........need some of that Greeny "listenability" music.......must find some...........dig into the archives.............

Dark Harvest is always a good one for this guy.

Cheers,
AC
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Bosko Schwartz

So is Greeny still gone?  I thought I had been out for a while, but I don't think I've seen his name pop up in weeks ...

Can you check on him, Jim H. or Mike F.?
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Oldrottenhead

mike and i have been in contact with tim by phone and he is pretty upbeat despite losing his job, he is lying low just now and concentrating on getting a new job, but three new jemima's kite songs are nearing completion so watch this space. i also believe he is doing an open mike night, i think tharek (osckilo) might have some info on that one.

i will let him know ou guys are asking for him wheni next speak to him.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

hope you land a good one soon Tim

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 15, 2009, 03:28:02 AMmike and i have been in contact with tim by phone and he is pretty upbeat despite losing his job, he is lying low just now and concentrating on getting a new job, but three new jemima's kite songs are nearing completion so watch this space. i also believe he is doing an open mike night, i think tharek (osckilo) might have some info on that one.

i will let him know ou guys are asking for him wheni next speak to him.

Thanks for the update on Tim, Jim.  Tough thing to lose a job.  Tell him I wish him the best of luck in finding something new.  See, this is why we all deserve to be (well) paid musicians.  I hate day-jobs.  If this WAS our day-job, we'd all be fine. ;D  Maybe that would just be asking too much of the universe. :-\

That said, after losing his job, you would think he would be on this site even MORE than usual!! :D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Greeny

Still no job - but thanks to everyone for their kind words and support. I'm not in panic mode just yet, but I have been going nuts (and I mean NUTS) from giving up cigarettes 8 days ago.

Sorry I haven't been on very much - I needed to step back and take stock of things for a while. Musically, I've only just got my mojo back in the last couple of days. It's been a weird few weeks, that's for sure.

Man... there's a whole stack of posts to read! And who are all these new people?!!!!

Geir

Good to hear from you Tim, and that you've got your mojo back !!! Great new song you've posted too !!!

There IS a whole lot of new people. Good people from all over the world ....

take care!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........