Where did Greeny go?

Started by Bro, April 16, 2009, 11:23:18 AM

Bro

Did i just miss something but did Greeny just disappear?

Haven't seen or heard anything from him in a long time now?!

Did he just mysteriously disappear or is there a more realistic story?
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Bluesberry

See the link for Greeny's whereabouts.  The guy casts a huge shadow around here and is really missed when not around for sure.  Hope you are having a relaxing, fun time Greeny.  We all miss ya dude.  8)
https://songcrafters.org/community/general-discussion-b8/away-for-a-week-and-a-bit/0/

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Boy he'll have some catching up to do! I am still trying to catch up after my week away and that was before the Blues Fest! He'll enjoy hearing the results of what he was a significant contibutor to.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

BossMicroBRew

Hopefully he has a masterpiece for us upon his return.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Greeny

Back from the countryside! There wasn't any electricity, let alone an internet connection. It's gonna take me a while to catch up on all the posts I've missed though. Phew... you guys have been busy!!!!   :D

I took my BR and a guitar, so there's some stuff written and partially recorded. Thank goodness the BR can run on batteries, lol. Will be posting a few new things this week for sure  :D

Thanks for missing me though - I couldn't believe this post when I saw it!!!!

Kody

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Geir

Welcome back!
Quote from: Greeny on April 20, 2009, 08:35:36 AMI took my BR and a guitar, so there's some stuff written and partially recorded. Thank goodness the BR can run on batteries, lol. Will be posting a few new things this week for sure  :D
We'd expect no less  ;D Looking forward to hear it!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

Quote from: Greeny on April 20, 2009, 08:35:36 AMBack from the countryside! There wasn't any electricity, let alone an internet connection. It's gonna take me a while to catch up on all the posts I've missed though. Phew... you guys have been busy!!!!   :D

I took my BR and a guitar, so there's some stuff written and partially recorded. Thank goodness the BR can run on batteries, lol. Will be posting a few new things this week for sure  :D

Thanks for missing me though - I couldn't believe this post when I saw it!!!!

Yes, welcome back. I hope you had a great time and have plenty of material recorded because it's going to take you two weeks to wade through what's been going on here. It's got even busier!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: Flash Harry on April 20, 2009, 09:37:35 AMWho?

Him. Actually I was starting to wonder where you were as well, so nice to hear from you Flash!

And I realize, as TomH86 would say, this is turning into a fan boy site so I better shut up.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR