Ethno Geo

Started by tafka, April 15, 2009, 09:21:32 AM

Tony

Quote from: osckilo on April 16, 2009, 07:43:34 AMsafari vs outback. . . . . . . Same difference. Sounds great regardless!

Same difference!  Man, you want to catch the train at my station.  It's a freakin' jungle out there!!

Wiley

Wow I liked this!  Definately a different style from your usual. Great job!

Ferryman

Very nice feel to it - I got the Australian reference as there's a kind of digeridoo sound in there somewhere. The guitar is great, really different and imaginative. Nice one!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tafka

it was just 1 take on a Korg M50. no strings attached

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 17, 2009, 10:18:03 AMVery nice feel to it - I got the Australian reference as there's a kind of digeridoo sound in there somewhere.
Nigel, I felt the exact same thing; the Australian vibe. I have a digeridoo in the closet and may even add it in just to see what it sounds like.
Quote from: Witchita on April 17, 2009, 10:41:08 AMno strings attached
thats hard to find these days!  :D :D :D

Tony, great post. This is really cool. Referring to the Nigel's quote, I might have something neat to send over the pond soon.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

tafka

A.C. if you have a digerydoo.......... DO IT!!!

If your playing is anything like your singing!!!

"I dont need a gun, I got a DONK!"

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Ferryman

Quote from: Witchita on April 17, 2009, 10:41:08 AMit was just 1 take on a Korg M50. no strings attached

Wow, I got fooled by what I thought was the rhythm guitar that starts about 1/3 of the way through (kind of bazouki like). I should've read your OP more closely  :-[

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: Witchita on April 17, 2009, 03:14:12 PMA.C. if you have a digerydoo.......... DO IT!!!
Oh. The d-doo is out and ready for use; was actually shipped straight from down under and hand-painted by the Aborigines. 4am on this side and I just got home. Will have a new instrument added for ya tomorrow. This just might get pretty interesting...
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Rata-tat-tat

Bump... love the tribal feel.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

hardlock

Too cool for words! 8)  Can't wait to hear the possible complete production?   If you get all that from one track, I can only imagine what 8 tracks would sound like!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure