Kody's doppleganger

Started by Trotters, April 15, 2009, 02:02:10 AM

Trotters

Just me or does this guy sound a bit like Kody..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3FnQMSD4Zg

if not he sounds like Zakk  ;D

Kody

haahha!! Definitely going to check this out when I get home!! You've got me wondering~ hope he sounds good!!
HHhmmm....
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Kody

Are you kidding me Trotter5?!!?!?! :D :D :D Alice in Chains!! One of my all time favorite bands HHAHahaha!! If I could humbly say, I've been covering AIC songs for years, and I have had people that say I do sound a bit like Layne Staley....Shame he's gone...Man, maybe my next recording will be AIC~

Are you now just discovering them? They've been one of my top 3 favs of all time since Facelift came out!! Jerry Cantrell is a big influence in my guitar playing~ Thanks Trotter5, you've made my day!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

ianjm

Never heared AIC before

Wow what a track going to check out their other stuff

Ive been educated

Kody

I hope you do ianjm! They have a LONG list of EXCELLENT songs~~ Definitely check out the "Jar of Flies" album.....

They're frontman, Layne Staley, tragically passed away a few years ago...He had a long time heroine addiction~ He was 34...

They've just recently acquired a new singer and are in the studio working on an album~They've also been touring with the new guy, but I haven't heard much of him~ To me, when Layne died, so did the chance of an AIC future....

P.S. You can get to their Myspace page by going to mine and searching MY FRIENDS...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Trotters

haha.....loved your reaction Kody ;D ;D Yeh I bought the "Dirt" album about 6 months ago and I really love the band now...just need to get more of their stuff.....I'll check out Jar of Flies right now  :D

ianjm

listened to more of their stuff and ordered this
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3476873/Jar-of-flies-Facelift-Dirt/Product.html

A bargain ;D

Will be on full blast in the car next week