G.A.S. for my 7 year old grandson

Started by Farrell Jackson, November 30, 2015, 10:17:26 AM

Farrell Jackson

Maybe that should be GSGS (Grandpa Spoils Grandson Syndrome) ?

Ha grandpa get's to tell Hudson to "pull my finger" for Christmas, lol!  I couldn't pass up this M.F. stupid deal. It's a 3/4 size Peavey electric guitar with a teenage mutant ninja turtle collage finish for $60. He's 7 now so I've been looking for a small electric guitar to go with his small acoustic and drums...this is the one...he's gonna love it and so will his parents! Payback is fun, lol!

My son inlaw and daughter bought him a new bike also so I figured he needed something to do while riding it,  ;D

Farrell

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hook

Awesome Farrell, I saw that on line the other day, not that cheap though. My 6 year old son thought it was pretty cool. I'm sure your grandson will love it!
GAS ON!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

chapperz66

Brilliant!

You really need to get the young man a 100w amp as well - just to ensure that his parents get the full benefit!

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Groundy

Nice one Farrell, I got one of my Granddaughters a Drum Kit, didn't go down well with his mum.....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Flash Harry

yep, payback is such great fun...

That guitar looks pretty smart, if it's as good as the full size Peaveys, it should be a great little instrument
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.