Anyone want to come and see an old Songcrafter live in London?

Started by Ferryman, November 23, 2015, 02:44:56 AM

Geir

Alas both my girls have moved back to Norway from London so I don't think I'll fit it into my budget either, but I sure would have loved to be there !!!

Quote from: Ferryman on November 23, 2015, 12:56:10 PM(although we do have a song called 42/8 because that is actually the time signature....).
Not that is a song I'd like to hear !! What's the story about that one ? You couldn't decide between 6/8 and 7/8 ? Or is it DNA-inspired ?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

bruno

Wrong side of London for me - its quite a trek for the evening, getting trains back etc. or attempting to navigate the M25 (I don't want to even think about the North Circ) but best of luck. Hope it all goes well.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

I won't be able to make it either ... Sounds like it would have been a good evening... Break a leg anyway!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ferryman

Thanks for the good wishes all, I don't know if there will be any videos or anything but hopefully there will at least be some photos.

Quote from: Geir on November 23, 2015, 02:32:00 PM
Quote from: Ferryman on November 23, 2015, 12:56:10 PM(although we do have a song called 42/8 because that is actually the time signature....).
Not that is a song I'd like to hear !! What's the story about that one ? You couldn't decide between 6/8 and 7/8 ? Or is it DNA-inspired ?

No DNA inspiration I'm afraid, it just happened that the main riff for the song turned out to be in 42/8 time sig (told you there was prog in there).

Those of you that can't make it will also miss out on hearing the immortal line "But my baby still keeps me comfortable, She treats me just like her horsehair armchair" from that song.......   

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR