Double booked and gutted :)

Started by kenny mac, November 20, 2015, 08:21:52 AM

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Blooby on November 21, 2015, 05:53:29 AM
Quote from: Flash Harry on November 20, 2015, 09:26:25 AMI'm going to have to put up with Jim on Saturday night now with no hope of reprieve....

If there is any particularly amusing footage of Jim toasting to Songcrafters, please post video.
will see what i can do. >:D >:D >9|
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: SE on November 20, 2015, 06:08:59 PMShed available for Saturday pre clydebank jam. Only thing it's in CB!
cheers John. Mike won't be up till about 6PM, and I have a few things planned for him, see you guys amorra! might be up the west end later, so maybe could meet up for a beer.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

and don't worry Kenny we will both be fit for Sunday.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Tis a shame about the gig bit I'm extremely excited for you guys. ScottishMET2015...so very cool!!!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Quote from: Hook on November 21, 2015, 09:19:28 AMTis a shame about the gig bit I'm extremely excited for you guys. ScottishMET2015...so very cool!!!!
Rock On!

+1

It certainly will be cool, probably bloomin' freezing  ;D ;D ;D, we seemed to have hit winter down south, and its normally colder up north!!! It was painful walking around town today. Despite the weather, I sure you will have a fabulous time and I wish I were there  ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-1600