Double booked and gutted :)

Started by kenny mac, November 20, 2015, 08:21:52 AM

kenny mac

I'm sure we have all been here before but this one was pretty important.
Flash Harry was coming with jim to the gig and we learned today the manager had f**ked the booking up and it's off for my band so I'm gutted.
Still there's the scotmet on Sunday.
Rock on  :P
Sorry Mike.

Flash Harry

Booger, I was looking forward to that weekend highlight.

I'm going to have to put up with Jim on Saturday night now with no hope of reprieve....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

bruno

Lots of pictures and audio, its gonna be good :-)
Who's tipping up?
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oldrottenhead

That's a shame Kenny,I was looking forward to catching up with you and Stuart. Will see you on Sunday. I'm sure I'll find something to keep Mike occupied on a Saturday night in Glasgow.

Bruno as far as I am aware the MET on Sunday will be attended. By me, Mike, Kenny, SE and Deific Dave.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bad luck on the gig guys and yeah you're right we've all been there although there was a couple I'm glad we lost. Have a great time guys and I'm sure there will be some great music if Jim doesn't lead you all astray with the falling down water.   ;D.     Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

That's a pity was trying for a two nighter, still looking forward to Sunday.
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

Shed available for Saturday pre clydebank jam. Only thing it's in CB!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Groundy

Quote from: SE on November 20, 2015, 06:08:59 PMShed available for Saturday pre clydebank jam. Only thing it's in CB!

;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

Quote from: Flash Harry on November 20, 2015, 09:26:25 AMI'm going to have to put up with Jim on Saturday night now with no hope of reprieve....

If there is any particularly amusing footage of Jim toasting to Songcrafters, please post video.

bruno

Have a great time gents - MET's are awesome, I wish I could have been there ..... next time.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600