Weird

Started by Bro, April 14, 2009, 12:43:38 PM

Bro

WIERD
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Enjoy! I have nothing to say  :D

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Geir

Dette er s'gu meget godt !!!!
I've got nothing more to add !!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Satchwood

Nice relaxing expresso bar bluesy jazzy composition - Very nice chord work too!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bro

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Kody

Always good to hear your stuff 0jimihendrix0....if that is your REAL name LOL!
This is another beaut~ impressed 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Geir

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 14, 2009, 11:27:39 PM
Quote from: Geir on April 14, 2009, 02:18:14 PMDette er s'gu meget godt !!!!

You know danish?!! ???
Jeg er norsk !! 8)

BTW you have impressive English skills for a 14 yr old Dane, of course in addition to your guitarskills :) !!!!!

G.
PS. sorry you non-Scandinavians, I just commented in Danish to our friend here .... Won't happen again as he is more than capable in mastering English!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Trotters

great tone and chord progression..keep them coming

Bro

Quote from: Kody on April 14, 2009, 11:43:09 PMAlways good to hear your stuff 0jimihendrix0....if that is your REAL name LOL!

Have you seen that episode of the simpsons too?! :)

BTW That line is priceless! :D

Bro

BTW you have impressive English skills for a 14 yr old Dane, of course in addition to your guitarskills :) !!!!!

[/quote]

Well the english is a funny story, when i was just a little kindergarden kid my family moved to the united states :) (I started in school over there too) So i started talking english over there and thats where i picked up on the english, if you want anymore on the story let me know :)

Ferryman

Kind of Django does the blues feel to it. Great playing as usual. Well done, your guitar skills continue to impress me for one so young.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR