Voices

Started by TomH86, April 14, 2009, 10:33:22 AM

TomH86

Voices
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey guys, I was scratching my head there for a while...then came out with this...

tafka

this is very origional and very well done.
refreshingly different

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bluesberry

Holy crap, that is what we are talking about Tom, this is beautiful, brilliant, haunting, atmospheric, I really love this.  This one feels deep.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bro

This is lovely, would have liked more though, were thinking a vocal part would come in at the end. But it didn't :( Great job though!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Geir

LOVE IT !!!!!
So beautifully haunting and well played. Simple, yet complex in it's layered harmonies.
Cool post!!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Satchwood

Very creatively interesting piece - I like the guitar work!  Kind of reminds of Pink Floyd a bit.  Definitely off the beaten path!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Jim1970

very creative cool piece, Pink Floydlike. 

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kody

Pink Floyd-like?! maybe.....I'd say it's TomH86 like! And I mean that as a compliment~ I always enjoy your stuff!  I like how you added a directly recorded acoustic on this one(if I'm not mistaken)...Sounded a little cleaner than your previous stuff~ CooL 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Ferryman

Aaaaaaah. This is just great, real TomH86 stuff. Ambient noise is just perfect, no clicks, excellent recording of simple but haunting guitar lines. Very nice, very nice indeed. Would have liked it to be longer though - you could do quite a lot with this idea.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Spooky! :o

Listened to this late at night and scared myself with the images the tune stirred up in my imagination. Sent a chill down my spine.

It's like something from the sound track of Silent Hill or the intro to a scary metal tune before it kicks in.

There is loads you can do with this......

Excellent! 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy