SHE'LL RETURN

Started by bazz-bass, November 14, 2015, 09:10:11 AM

bazz-bass

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

A recently written toon which started off as a simple melody lamenting the disappearance of our elderly cat (now reappeared)

Laid down on a Boss BR1600 using on board FX and Drums

My guitars are a Babicz Identity acoustic, a Farida Bass, a Yamaha keyboard and a home assembled Strat

Questions and comments please.             https://app.box.com/s/b2sku3qzdjn9v5jzdqnplvqk67oiv3s4

Regards

Baz
So little time....so many guitars...so little cash!!!!.......running out of time!!!!!!!..........Hmmmmm

Blooby

The warbly chords are delicious. Loving the Knopfleresque main one as well.  A great introduction for Songcrafters.

Would love to see an image of the Frankenstein Strat.

Cheers.

Blooby

fenderbender

Like it Baz -nice tones and playing
very well put together recording -
Welcome by the way  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Q. you never told us the cat's name ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Grahamsway

Really enjoyed listening this. Loved the way you've mixed this with a very wide stereo field giving it a very spacious sound ( especially ) when listening through headphones. Nice piece of work. Well done.

Redler

Very nice and melodic! Really mellow tone on guitar! Brilliant music for the dance floor! Well done!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Nice one Baz, Good to have you here, welcome aboard.....Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

very atmospheric guitar sounds, reminds me of Chris Issac's band.

bazz-bass

Thanks guys for checking out this track....much appreciated

Baz
So little time....so many guitars...so little cash!!!!.......running out of time!!!!!!!..........Hmmmmm