Micro BR meets Studio recording

Started by possibly, April 13, 2009, 04:55:02 PM

possibly

Howdy y'all,

Haven't posted here in a while but wanted to share something I did yesterday in a studio for a side-project/portfolio thing of mine.

I haven't included the mp3 as it's not strictly speaking (or even unstrictly speaking) a solely micro BR production so there's a link below to where you can hear a thing I did called "resurrection" in which I utilised the micro BR - interesting to see that a guy with all the high tech gadgets and whatnot was impressed by the functionality of the BR.

Essentially, the majority of what was used was the internal mic for background noise, just us walking around the streets, considering I was holding it in my hand and just wandering, I think it picks up quite a lot, (sensitivity to max).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=436342749

Anyhoo gonna have a bash at a live drum beat I heard from the site this week hopefully (rat-a-tat-tat I theenk), still haven't got to grips with constructing rhythm on the BR. Week off hence the time! Hurrah and Huzzah!

If anyone wants a bassline of some variety let me know and I'll have a go, as I say, not exactly au fait with getting the drums on the BR to do anything I want.