"Being Loved By You"

Started by brent_faceoff, April 12, 2009, 05:25:27 PM

Being Loved By You
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey guys!  Since I'm getting back in the groove here's another song off my upcoming acoustic album.  Sort of a country love song that my wife and I wrote together.  She wrote the lyrics and I came up with the melody and guitar.  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for listening!

Kody

Wow!!

This is great! I could see this song getting picked up by a big artist~~Man for just an acoustic and your voice this sounds excellent! Are you sure you recorded this on a Micro BR?? I want to sound this good!! Good song too~ Scratch that....GREAT song~ You just earned a new fan brother!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wiley

Wow this is absolutely great.  You make a great team. Can't wait to hear more from you two.  I'm kind of countryish myself lol. would like to hear it with the whole production behind it. Drums bass etc. Wonderful job!!

The Reverend 48

A Great Song with great Vox and superb production......

Bluesberry

What a great country voice, holy crap, good stuff.  Super song, just super.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

Wow, this is a great song, and you sang it perfectly!
I am in total agreement with all of the above comments!
Bravo!
This is going directly to my mp3 player!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SE

Great songwriting,guitar and vox = great song
                                                                    Well Done
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Quote from: brent_faceoff on April 12, 2009, 05:25:27 PMHey guys!  Since I'm getting back in the groove here's another song off my upcoming acoustic album.  Sort of a country love song that my wife and I wrote together.  She wrote the lyrics and I came up with the melody and guitar.  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for listening!
What a great song!! And the words and melody goes so well together, you are a great team! impeccable playing and a great voice.

G
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Great tune! I can see this gettin snapped up by a major artist - it really is that good!
All the best
4XT

Jim1970

Great voice and great song!!
Jim
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR