Here it all is...Hook Studios

Started by Hook, October 10, 2015, 05:31:40 AM

Hook

Got the Eipiphone Pee Wee yesterday. It's really quite cool but does have some intonation issues. Because of the scale of the instrument you tune it G C F A# D G.  I'm hoping my buddy can work it out or I'll have it set up. I put it next to my Epi concert uke for comparison & it came with a case and a little battery powered amp.

So here is the lot...minus my sax, trombone, dulcimer, melodica, coronet, clarinet,a few guitars, xylophone, autoharp...

Here's the mobile w/ the new BR80, had a little time just to scroll through the sounds, lots of great guitar tones but what happened to the great vocal settings?? What is the latest firmware? Does it have Phantom power?? the MBR had plug in power that I think was phantom but I see nothing!

This adjustable mic arm on a clip might just be the most practical/useful piece of equipment I gotten recently. Rock solid hold & I can clip it anywhere, just a bit too big for the car.

NO MORE!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

IanR

Hi Hook,

That's a cool collection. What sort of mic is it? It looks like my Audio Technica.  You have lots of choices in your studio.

cheers.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Blooby

Very, very cool.  I love looking at how other make their music.  I'm just as fascinated with your on-the-go set up as this delicious dedicated area. Kudos.

Blooby

fenderbender

Nice little  ;D   collection there Mr.H.
You are the man. 8) 8)
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

bruno

I think I must have been a bad influence bro. :-)
This is looking sweeeeeeetttt
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Farrell Jackson

Nice Hook! From what I'm seeing, it looks like you have two more walls in the room. Anything on them or is it possible there's room for another G.A.S Attack?

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

Nice studio!!!

I didn't know that you've BR-80, too...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Very nice Hook, Looks like a music shop, :D
I have heard from people before that the BR80 had rubbish vocal settings,
great collection.....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........