Levity (LACII) by Haltia (Ella & Redler)

Started by Redler, October 10, 2015, 02:20:18 AM

Redler

!02-Levity
Time:
0:00
Volume:
LyricCollab2 (banner image missing)

Hi!

Here's our contribution for the LACII mini fest! We want more LAC fests in the future :D
We were thinking what would be good title for the song (should include a line or word of the lyric) We ended to "Levity". Here's a little dreamy song! Thanks for listening!

Could we get this on the jukebox?

Vocals by Päivi
Music by Kari
Lyrics by various Songcrafters
Recorded on BR-80
Guitars: Martin 016 (strummed one) La Mancha (picked one)
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Really nice vocals kinda dreamy jazz sound, well played Ella and Kari!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Groundy

Yes Kari and Ella, great sounds and some beautiful vocals. Really well done to you both......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Oh, this was very pleasant. That La Mancha sounds almost like a piano in a few spots. There is some lovely nostalgia in this piece I can't quite put my finger on, but it put me in a good head space. Thanks for that.

That Martin records really well.

Blooby

Grahamsway

Lovely to hear vocals and acoustic guitars working together. This is a great great song, well performed and sung. I'm getting a feeling of Bobby Goldsboro who is one of my favourite singers. Well done.

Mike_S

Great stuff guys. You gave it a lovely laid back, delicate feel. Great singing in a lovely unique style.

Cheers

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Gorgeous. Some of those chord changes are 'wow!'. And the vocal is outstanding - love those 'ahh-ahh' harmonised bridge parts so much.

Such a great piece of music. Jazzy, sultry and wonderful.

Hook

Another WOW!!! What a mrvelous inerpretation of these lyrics. That guitar sounds sweet, I here a banjo in there? Beautiful vocal, I really dig this.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

ODH

Ooh, that's the one.

That maj7 opening chord got me right there.  It's like if Bacharach and David had done a version.  And that change up at 1:25-ish did put a smile on my face.

Lovely
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter