Burned! Burn! Burn! - new video

Started by artokh74, September 15, 2015, 03:41:21 AM

artokh74

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

here's a video I filmed and put together yesterday. It has a political message towards our new regime that is about to f**k up the country, or so I'm told, I don't really understand s**t about it, I  just write songs and try to get some cheap clicks and attention, haha. The song should be quite enjoyable and fun though.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=742OVOevWdY

chapperz66

Forgive me for not knowing much about your country's politics - but I do know that this is a good song, and very well performed.

Very impressed.

Paul

artokh74

Thanks Paul.  I would be more concerned for you if you DID know much about the politics here. :)

bruno

I like Paul, know nothing about your countries politics, except politicians are the same all around the world :-2 Cool track and video - watched and listened to this earlier :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

I did enjoy it indeed. A very well put together song and video.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Gritter

Love the groove here, it swings so nicely. I really dig your vocals and your guitar playing is very tasty. Cool song and video...this is aces!

kenny mac

I love the flow of this song,it has a great groove.
I'm like the rest and do not judge this on the political message as I don't have enough knowledge of your county's
Problems and politicians but I know a great song when I hear it.
Nice one.

Jarle

Great song Artokh74, I like how it roll along effortlessly.
recorder
Boss BR-800

SwanSong

I AM speechless utterly fantastic song
OTD BUMP CHEERS NEIL !!!!!!!!!!!

Geir

A very cool song indeed. Catchy melody and a very nice production !!

I like your guitarwork as well, very smooth playing !

Well done Arto
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........