The Seedy Underbelly of Trip Advisor

Started by Blooby, September 04, 2015, 04:18:44 AM

Blooby

http://wundergroundmusic.com/man-confusedly-rates-his-mushroom-trip-on-trip -advisor/

A man who ingested a bag of magic mushrooms has rated his 'bad trip' on Trip Advisor after misunderstanding what the review website was actually used for.

Jake, a full time stoner and part time tripper from the midlands, had consumed half a bag of fungi whilst catching up on his favourite Netflix shows – a scene he described to Wunderground as "a typical Friday night in."

"Except it wasn't a typical Friday night in the end" continued Jake. "I experienced some very strange flash moments: one minute I was crying tears of joy, the next I was screaming with pain after me and my pet cat made eye contact and saw into each other's souls."

Jake says he eventually found himself on Trip Advisor reviewing 'Jake's Trip', where as part of a 2000 word review he said:

"This is a very strange trip, very uncomfortable and I'm having a terrible night's sleep. I'm not even sure where I am right now and whether or not I'll be coming back – definitely would not recommend."

The following morning, Jake awoke naked in an empty bath to find his inbox filled with concerned emails from the owner of a small New Zealand bar named 'Jake's Trip' – out of embarrassment, he deleted the review soon afterwards.

Oldrottenhead

brilliant.

reminds me of the reviews on amazon for barrettine methylated spirits.
QuoteWorks wonders...life changing stuff...
By Ronnie Jotten on 13 Dec. 2012
Are you sick of the mundane quiet comfortable middle-class family life ?
Do you have two well educated spotless kids called Toby and Jocasta and a dog named Henry ?
Have you lost the passion in the once sweet, carefree kiss you give to your Burberry and green wellington booted wife ( who drives a Brown Range Rover ) each morning as you leave for the office ?
Tired of thinking about the many investments, pension plan schemes and the never-ending stream of lawyers bills and up-keep of two homes?
Sick of your Au Pair, gardener AND maid ?

YES ?
THEN...

Wipe the slate clean with a healthy dose of Barettine methylated Spirit. 100% guaranteed to secure you a life of fun, chasing pigeons around car parks, swearing incoherently at strangers and not worrying about urinating in ones pants in public. Thick, grey matted hair will now grow on what once was a shiny balding dome and the narrow, pale, majestic nose will flourish and spread like red broccoli.
You will find a certain freedom in carting around a sleeping bag full of newspaper instead of a Louis Vuitton suitcase full of designer pyjamas, and take great pride in winning yet another fist fight with the elderly bag-lady where you hold her head over over a perforated oil drum fire located underneath a cold motorway bridge.

Barretine's Meths changed my life - some would say for the better - give it a go - AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN - 5 stars.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Barrettine-Methylated-Spirit-500ml/dp/B002ATI4VG
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

Hee hee, guys. I thnak you both for making me chuckle away to myself whlie working away on my computer on a friday afternoon here in Dundalk (not a million miles away from Termonfeckin as it happens!). Funny stuuf!! ;D ;D

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600