Kody When Papa Gets Home T-A BF

Started by Kody, April 10, 2009, 08:27:50 PM

Kody

Papa
Time:
0:00
Volume:
BluesFest (banner image missing)

LOL :D :D :DI'm already laughing~ Because this is funny...

I HAD to try something different on this one...This is my last song to do of the official T-ABF songs....I think I might have finally done something that Wiley won't like lol....I gave this a try and this is my first take y'all~ I've been recording stuff all day, so I just laid this down as if I would never be able to find the time to come back to it.  I should probably mention that Wiley is from Iowa, which couldn't be any closer to Nebraska, where I live~ So "Trans-Atlantic" honestly doesn't apply here...Maybe "Trans-Missoura River" right Wiley? LOL! Well, this is the end of the Bluesfest for me~ time to get off the stage! I can't see straight any more...Can somebody please give me a ride home?

Alright....that sucked 8)

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Bluesberry

Super!!!  I had no idea what to expect from your write up, this is deadly, I would never thought of this but it works really great.  Wiley Van Halen, I love it.  Catch a taxi home brother, you shouldn't be driving in your condition.  That made my night complete, now I can pass out a content and happy man.  What a festival this turned out to be.  Thinking outside the box, and it works perfect.  Good one Kody.  Great vocals Wiley.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

Wow!
that was rock'n for sure!
I loved it!
Ladies and Gentlemen lets give a big round of applause for Kody!

Thank you Kody....

i'm loving it...

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

BossMicroBRew

Sure, dude. I can drop ya off if you agree to change it to "Trans-Missoura".  :D :D :D Man, you scared me with the descrip but I dig it. I swear I may have heard some CC Deville action somewhere in here...which is awesome; big fan of his playing style. He went to school for music too before his big hair days. You've really emblazoned your guitar skills in this festival. Nice work.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Rata-tat-tat

Well... I thought it was great... Nuff said.  ;D
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Kody

HAhha, Trans-Missoura it is!! As long as it's not Trans-gender or sexual :D I didn't no CC went to music school before his "big hair days". My long hair days are behind me now~and now I go to school for music lol... That picture in my profile is a couple years old now...and if you look close, you can see 1 fan behind me.....it's literally a fan...God, I love that!!!

You've got me stumped with "emblazoned", I might have to look that one up~ if it's even in the dictionary lol....

This Bluesfest was a lot of fun for me...and I'm sure it will continue to be~ I'm looking forward to hearing more contributions in the following days~ I even became a "Hero Member" in the midst of all of this!! This has been a great weekend and it's only Fri.~ Technically Sat...I should get to bed~ Peace guys!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

The Reverend 48

Never In a million years would I thought of going "Thick and Heavy " But You really nailed it Kody...one of the hilights of this Festival
Kody take a bow as the crowd scream for more........

Geir

Wow brother, that was refreshing !!! Amazing versatility !!! You are a true musician my friend.... this is great, you managed to go "Thick and Heavy " as 48 put it, without cluttering it up. That's not easy, I know !!!!!!

cheers
G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

Wiley Van Halen  Heh?   I thought it was great.  I don't know if I would call my singing or Kody's guitar playing blues.  But I thought it was rocken.  That was great Kody!!