Bluesberry on Harp/guitar w Kody's Come Back Baby Blues (T-ABF)

Started by Bluesberry, April 10, 2009, 04:42:45 PM

Bluesberry

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

BluesFest (banner image missing)

Well here is my humble addition to this incredible vocal performance.  I listened a few times and Blues Harp seemed to fit.  The guitar is my Les Paul.  What a vocal, the more I listened while working on this the more amazed I became.  You have a million dollar voice for sure Kody.  Here is the finished product.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kody

Whoa, I totally wasn't expecting this BB, wish I could blow the harp like that~ I love it when your LP comes in! I love it!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Geir

Yeah, gotta love that harp !!!! Great work BB. And you really get that les paul working !!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!  YOu have them both going on.  Great job!! I am almost speechless. lOL  Hubby says I am never speechless.   I am greatly impressed.

BossMicroBRew

Damn fine harp, BB. Not heard in that quality very often. Nice to hear that on here.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

lg

Super!
Damn!
Guys you hit it!
Damn!
I wish I could play harp like that!
The leads were top-notch!
And Kody, What can I say... you Rock, Dude!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

The Reverend 48

Great Stuff Bb where have you been hiding that harp could listen to it all day.....
Lots more Harp Bb

Ferryman

This is EXCELLENT. Well done Bluesberry, the harp goes really well with the vocal on this track. Nice combo of harp and guitar, I love it when they start playing together. You really shine on this one.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Thanks to all, I was really inspired on this one.  Kody's vocals were so good they put me into a zone and I was like a mad man with the Harp and guitar.  When I listened to it this morning my wife went WOW thats good - maybe she was talking about Kody's vocals  :D.  I was possessed last night by the Blues Gods (and a few red ales).  Great feeling it was.  8)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tafka

BB Bloody Brilliant.
just love that harp it adds another edge