A big thanks to 64Guitars!

Started by Hook, August 22, 2015, 05:33:28 PM

Flash Harry

Moose and cabbage stew - it's a meal for warriors! :D
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

64Guitars is indeed a giant among men. Thanks for all you do here, 64G!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Pete C

64's certainly taught me a thing or two ! He once analysed one of my tracks with Audacity and posted a screen shot of the horrendous amount of clipping on it.  It shamed me into downloading Audacity and being a lot more careful with my recording levels.  Never clipped since !
I also got a PM to tell me off for leaving too much empty space at the start and end of my tracks - another lesson learned.
All credit to him for spending the time to do it - its really improved my tracks.  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

chip

64's great. Really helped me out getting to grips with the various BR platforms, without his help I would of probably gave up. Although I don't post any songs on here or anywhere else, 64 has had an influence on my recording technique and understanding of all things BR and audacity related. This is a fab site where I come for info, reviews and the general good vibes the site gives out. There aren't many communities I can say that about.
Cheers.
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

A K

I must add my APPLAUSE for 64Guitars.

Behind the scenes, he puts in a tremendous amount of work into this site.
Jukeboxes magically appear, helpful advice effervesces, and anthologies/administration/etc just happen.
His guidance and participation has truly helped create the amazing atmosphere of this wonderful site.

Many thanks.

Farrell Jackson

I agree with all the posted comments.....64 guitars keeps us rockin' and rollin' smoothly along! Thanks 64!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hilary

Yes thanks for all the advice and keeping us in line, some more than others  ::) and thanks to all the other admin team too :D

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

oh i would also like to thank 64 as he  fixed the meta data for social sharing  ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

IanR

Thanks 64 Guitars.

I've learned a lot from you over the years and I really appreciate your efforts to keep the site alive and kicking.  You have a very calming influence and usually find a way to keep people enthused.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Satchwood

Happy birthday 64GGGGssss !! You rock !!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)