A big thanks to 64Guitars!

Started by Hook, August 22, 2015, 05:33:28 PM

steelguitar

Quote from: bruno on August 23, 2015, 12:55:19 AMI couldn't agree more - thank you 64Guitars, I think Hook states it very well.
B

Exactement !
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Mike_S

Yes indeed. A lot of time and effort put in, has to be said.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jarle

Well said Hook. A big thank you 64 guitars (and the rest of the admins) from me to.
recorder
Boss BR-800

fenderbender

Quote from: Jarle on August 23, 2015, 10:43:55 AMWell said Hook. A big thank you 64 guitars (and the rest of the admins) from me to.
I'd like to second Jarle's comments
I applaud you, all my unmet friends

Yommy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

kenny mac

I'm jumping on this train of love as well 😊Mr 64 your a star

Super 8

64Guitars

Aw, gee! Thanks folks.  :-[  :)

METs are a really special thing, so I will always make a jukebox for any MET event, provided that there are enough songs posted from it (say, 6 or more). And I'm happy to include any photos and videos.

Jukeboxes for all of the past METs can be found from the main menu at the top of the page under "Jukeboxes/MET".

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

dasilvasings

leaving lurking mode just to second everything was said! thanks to 64 and to all the admins for the site and for all the extra work mr. 64 has done for all of us.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

He is indeed, The Man.

I know how fortunate we are to have him with us.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

yes !!

If you ever come to Norway  .....  there will be room in my cabin .... and I'm sure my brother will cook his famous moose and cabbage stew !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........