bruno

and finally ...

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

An excellent set of photos  ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

Excellent photos of the Florida MET! You all look like long lost brothers from different mothers  ;)

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

That's great pics, especially love the car park pics soo cooool!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

Oh great photos, yes I like the ones in the car park too. I see Bruce is proving that he's actually wearing underwear . . .  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Lurker

Quote from: Hilary on August 21, 2015, 06:22:35 PMOh great photos, yes I like the ones in the car park too. I see Bruce is proving that he's actually wearing underwear . . .  ;D

Umm ... that's not underwear, strictly speaking.  Bruce didn't want to have to stop to relieve himself on the way home so .... 

If he were two years old, you could call that underwear.

Sorry, Bruce. 

Not really. 

I was kind of grossed out when you took it off and threw it out the window.  That was a long drive home.

I still wake up screaming.

Blooby

Quote from: Lurker on August 21, 2015, 06:38:17 PM
Quote from: Hilary on August 21, 2015, 06:22:35 PMOh great photos, yes I like the ones in the car park too. I see Bruce is proving that he's actually wearing underwear . . .  ;D

Umm ... that's not underwear, strictly speaking.  Bruce didn't want to have to stop to relieve himself on the way home so .... 

If he were two years old, you could call that underwear.

Sorry, Bruce. 

Not really. 

I was kind of grossed out when you took it off and threw it out the window.  That was a long drive home.

I still wake up screaming.

You never understood me.