"FL MET 2015- Live @ The Bunker 8/13/2015 (gig videos-Now entire gig uploaded)

Started by Hook, August 14, 2015, 06:32:36 AM

Hook

Just put up "Chinese Take Out". There are a few moments that I think all 4 of us had that "train wreck" feeling, the camera is on Blooby for a while and his facial expressions sure sum up my feelings. I started this one off double timing the progression, which was fine until I started the verse and just dropped it to the right count. Blooby notices right away and backs off we get back on track though pretty quickly (in my opinion) which is a real testament to the caliber of musicians that were sharing that stage with me. Then comes the bridge....
Blooby & Lurker got to my house about 3:30 & we made some quick cheat sheets using my phone to guide us. Maybe 45min & then we left for the gig. As for Bruno & me, when we get together we hash out a song in a few attempts & then hit record. So I guess what I'm getting at was there was no rehearsal for this gig & not many musicians could deal with my unprofessional, lackadaisical attempt at performing. So my hats off to you fine gentleman musicians!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Thanks for the videos, Hook. No apologies necessary. And for those interested, I will be offering a new course this Fall called "Laying Out: 101."

Blooby

fenderbender

Feckin' great guys -Feckin' great!!!!!!

you guys look like you are all having a great time.
you cannot beat playing live- 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
On your toes-the odd bead of sweat running down your face
butt as tight as a fishes ass- 8) 8) 8) 8)
there is nothing like it. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Rock on brothers -thanks for letting us into the gig.
Chinese takeout is my favourite---so far ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

More -more---

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Hook

Just put up "The Storm" & this one rocks! Had some clipping, I thought it was my recorder but now I think it was Bruno's channel of the PA. At some point I think some one adjusted the wrong level, regardless it gives it power and angst!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hook

Just posted "I Don't Trust You", another one I started double time...who invited that Hook guy??

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Just posted "City Limits", my memory card runs out of room just before the end. Sorry about that. I think my kid has at least one more on her iphone but will be later before I can do anymore.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

I've just watched the lot from Met to city limits,looking forward to the rest,brilliant stuff guys,you all done well,and thanks for letting us in on the gig.
This is a brilliant met indeed.

fenderbender

You guys make me sick ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm totally consumed by jealousy
why should you "the Famous" or "Infamous Four " be having such a great time.
Love it guys 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

More more more.!!!!!

Tommy.
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600