"Cast Away" (once"In You I See") a Blooby,Lurker,Bruno & Hook original FLMET2015

Started by Hook, August 14, 2015, 04:19:56 AM

bruno

Not sure if this will work - Facebook video link taken my my daughter pre recording

https://www.facebook.com/millie.borzoni/videos/10152897573996601/?pnref=story

and some photo's taken by Ashley in the Car Park (Lot) ....

Yip - we did it - what a MET - myself, Lurker, Blooby and Hook - what fun :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

ODH

Those pics really bring it to life, Bruno, thanks for posting.  And the video works for me.

Did you draw a crowd?
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Geir

Oh man ..... I can see you now ... and hear you ... It's almost like I'm there .... I know how it must have felt !! We need a transatlantic MET some day !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

bruno

I say we all need more MET's. The great thing is that we are all like minded people with the same passion for music. Its easy to understand each other - its easy to get on. What is interesting is that I can now read Blooby and Lurkers posts and hear them speaking as they type - I kinda get the dry humour and sense of fun - they are great guys. And my family all love Hook and his family, and we all have nothing but admiration and respect for what they are doing!!!

There is a bond on this site like no other. I look forward to our next MET - and hopefully one day, Hook will come this side of the pond for a mini songcrafter's tour! That would be cool. This MET has spurred me on!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

SE

That,s just so good, think the backround noises just add to the feel to the recording just because of the met, just great guys, well done!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

Ah fabulous - so pleased you've done something all together. Like Geir and Nick, I'm late for a meeting (well it's just me, but hey!)

Loved it!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Nelson

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Groundy

Just fantastic guys, Love the vids the music, the lot..
Thanks for sharing......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenny B

This is so cool ... Great song and performance guys.  I see and hear you guys had a blast.

What it's all about ... congrats on your FL MET ... wonderful!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR