What You`re Doing - RUSH - Gnasty

Started by Gnasty, August 09, 2015, 10:44:54 PM

Ella

O my God!  ::) This is bloody brilliant! Made so well and your voice is amazing! 

Jarle

Fabulous cover. This is really tight and well performed. Amazing vocal as well.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Blooby

I always loved that descending run. I remember it was a Mt. Everest moment for me back in the day. Bloody great all the way around. That opening run in your solo I guess is my new Mt. Everest. Bloody Hell...

Back to the woodshed.

Blooby

bruno

Yip this is a fab recording. Loved this.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Vanncad

Dude - You absolutely nailed this tune. That guitar tone is thicker than my prom date. Fantastic job on the vocals too. Geddy would be proud of this tribute.

Take a bow my friend. This is what rock guitar sounds like.

It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Kenneth

Heard this the other day, then people were beckoning, so never got to comment...

Who are you man?!  :D

Are you in disguise on here but really work in the music industry?  :o

Sounds totally awesome.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Blooby

Back for another listen.  Just ridiculously good...ya bastard. My high compliment for the day is. I air-guitared to this (and I still couldn't pull it off). I have to go back to the air-guitar woodshed.

Blooby

kenny mac

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww off the scale guitar greatness and that vocal is amazing,I would need to stick my genitels in a vice to get to those notes.
Absolutely fantastic piece of work,the new gear you bought sounds great.
I read an article recently on rush and the drummer is slowly grinding to a halt through having arthritis in his hands.
An absolutely fabulous tribute to a fantastic band.
My favourite Rush song of all time is The Trees.
Those guitar runs are amazing
You rock my friend,this makes me want to go and record a new original rock song.
Now where did I put that vice 😀😉

SwanSong

Not familiar with this but one hell of a rendition
powerful vocals and guitar keep sharing cheers NEIL !

Blooby

A not-on-this-day bump. Just ridiculously good.

Blooby