"American Heartache"

Started by brent_faceoff, April 09, 2009, 10:19:21 PM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

What's up dudes and dudettes?!  So after almost 9 months of laying off the forums, I'm back to share some of what I've been working on.  I'm currently working on an acoustic E.P. and the first single is titled "American Heartache".  Unfortunately the file was bigger than 5 mb so I had to upload to soundclick.  The address is below, give it a listen and tell me what you think.  I haven't been here in a while but I'm VERY impressed with how active things are lately!  Can't wait to join in on some of these other masterpieces posted every day.  Take care guys!  Criticisms always appreciated!  Rock on!

http://www.soundclick.com/brentadams

Kody

Dude!! this is awesome!! Whoa!! Has anyone ever told you that you sound just like the singer for 3 Doors Down... I'm blown away man! Good job~
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Glenn Mitchell

Well done..and diverse, but did you know you have them classified as Dixieland jazz?
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

BAG

Love it Brent. Great song well played and sung.

Talk about contrast from American Heartache then listening to "To Victory."
Just a roadie again.....

SE

Well played and well sung let,s here some more of your work
recorder
Boss BR-80

lg

I listened to both your songs, I think you are quite talented.
I really love to victory, but is it short!
Great music, but I don't believe it is dixieland jazz!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Geir

Great song brent !!! And a great performance and recording too.

g.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Thanks for the comments guys!  I actually put To Victory up first and as a joke put it under Dixieland Jazz, I'll have to change those! :)  I record all sorts of music on my 600, from country to pop-punk and metal.  Thanks for listening guys, and thanks for your kind words!  I'll hop on my page and switch these to their actual genres!  To Victory was a recording check for a couple metal-core songs I wrote and served just to see how this mix would sound on different speakers.  Rock on guys!

Oldrottenhead

two great songs on your soundclick site, stunning contrast in musical styles between the songs.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

You do sound a bit like Brad Arnold - That's a compliment! Very nice work.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover