Anyone got any jokes?

Started by kenny mac, July 26, 2015, 05:56:33 AM

kenny mac

I was brought up in a pretty rough area when my mum sent me to the shop for a pair of tights the shop owner said "what size face?
Anybody got any jokes :)

kenny mac

A 'C', an E-flat, and a 'G' go into a bar. The bartender says: "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So, the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished: the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.

Any jokes?

Groundy

Quote from: kenny mac on July 26, 2015, 05:56:33 AMI was brought up in a pretty rough area when my mum sent me to the shop for a pair of tights the shop owner said "what size face?
Anybody got any jokes :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I too was brought up in a rough area, if you paid a weeks rent the Police would come around to see where you got the money from.......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Hilary

I told my husband it was National Orgasm Day, so he bought me a fish
@MissHilaryFox
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Flash Harry

I have recently been seeing this nurse, finally last night we got round to going to bed together, I stood naked in front of her and said 'you'll have seen a few of these' indicating my proudest possession, 'whaddya think?'

'Not bad' she said, 'a bit bigger than I normally see'.

Feeling really proud now I asked,' What sort of nursing do you do?'

'I'm a midwife' she said.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Boognish

Helen Keller walks into a bar...
Okay to cover.

Boognish

A duck walks into a grocery store and asks the manager,
"Do you have any duck food?"
"No, we don't have Duck food! Get the hell outta here!"
Duck leaves, comes back the next day...
"Dammit, Duck! We don't have any duck food! Now get the hell out and don't come back or I'll nail your duck feet to the floor!"
So the duck leaves.
The duck comes back the next day and walks up to the manager.
"Do you have any nails?"
"NO!"
Okay to cover.

Groundy

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 31, 2015, 07:40:03 AMI have recently been seeing this nurse, finally last night we got round to going to bed together, I stood naked in front of her and said 'you'll have seen a few of these' indicating my proudest possession, 'whaddya think?'

'Not bad' she said, 'a bit bigger than I normally see'.

Feeling really proud now I asked,' What sort of nursing do you do?'

'I'm a midwife' she said.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

Groundy

Two Maggots playing Chess, One says to the other, It's boring this isn't it, the other replies ,yes but its better than Fishing.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

fenderbender

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mixed emotions-
The mother-in-law drove over a cliff the other day in my new car. ::) ::) ::)
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600